Raychem Cable Joints Kits
- Solutions /
- Reliable Connections /
- Asset & Personnel Protection /
Asset & Personnel Protection
Raychem's solutions for Asset & Personnel Protection are known for its high performance standards in electrical distribution networks, power substations, railways and OEM applications.
We provide polymer based insulation enhancement and protection system ranging from 1.1kV to 800kV. Our range of services includes supply, design, installation, maintenance, energy/network audit, as well as complete diagnostics.
- Insulation enhancement systems for substations and overhead lines. Designed to prevent unplanned outages due to accidental bridging and to help upgrade insulation levels at critical points in systems
- LV arresters are used to provide protection for LV overhead lines, consumer in-house supplies, distribution transformers and other appliances
- Metal oxide varistor distribution arresters for indoor and outdoor applications for protection of overhead lines, DC locomotives and switchgear applications
- Polymeric series parallel and single column constructed arresters for protection of transmission systems up to 800 kV
- Insulators and insulating components/ housings providing reliable solutions for power utilities and railway customers with installations in high pollution environments and applications up to 500 kV
- Raychem's foam filled composite insulators, made of glass fibre-reinforced resin tube with silicone rubber housing for OEMs to protect high voltage apparatuses up to 800 kV
- Comprehensive personnel protective solutions
Operating Rods /